R chick

Gestart door Kasik, 04-09-2007 14:38:00

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Kasik

Hello fellow Roffelaars

My name is Kasia, (sometimes Kate) I'm a student from Poland but I have been living and studying in Groningen for 6 years now, I'm currently in my second year of HBO verpleegkunde and working at Thuiszorg. Some of you might already know and have met me at the last BBQ meeting in Noordbroek when I came with Barry as I've recently become the very proud new owner of a    1998 Saffron V70R   and I love it to pieces! It's safe, reliable, luxurious and fun to drive in! It's also so darn pretty!!! It's my first Volvo ever, though a few years ago, my mom owned a 440 which was totaled in an accident, but were it not for it being a Volvo, I wouldn't be here to introduce myself so I'm attached to the brand and what it stands for, also for sentimental reasons, though I should say that it was partially thanks to Barry that I eventually ended up buying a Saffron R.
Sorry for the English post but it was much faster this way, I do know Dutch though. Now time for some pics!

Seeya on the forum and at meetings!!!

Kasia

Barry_C70

:eusa_dance: Hey cuteness, what's goin on! Let me be the first to give you a warm welcome to the forum! Love the new sig and profile pic btw! ;D You and car looking like pure hotness as always!

Marc O.

Welkom, mooie auto! ;)

Edit: Nicely shopped avatar too btw  :eusa_shifty:
...The Nile isn't just a river in Africa...

t5karel

Ooh,dit maakt het forum weer leuk met al die wijv....eeh dames ;D.Heb de wagen ook al in andere staat gezien ;).Maare helemaal top, mooi gewassen en gepoetst nu :eusa_dance:.Welkom Kasia.
Track dragster from North.Ik ben slechts verantwoordelijk voor wat ik schrijf. Niet voor wat U begrijpt.

Laserblue

lijkt wel een parenclub hier zo langzamerhand ;D

Welkom hoor!
Mooie auto en ik durf wel te zeggen dat je, zonder je gezien te hebben, de knapste saffron bestuurder bent :eusa_whistle:
*-_-*Origineel is niet erg origineel*-_-*

Kasik

hey there guys!  :eusa_dance:  thx for the warm welcome   8)

Arien

Hi,

lets see u on the move R-chick, have fun with your dReam come tRue

Turbobiker

Welkom Kate, en veel plezier met je mooie wagen. (en netjes voorgesteld meteen met foto's!)

Maar thuiszorg en een V70R ??? Dan doe ik ergens toch iets fout :eusa_think:
De Tussenpaus

Lindert Bogers

Mooie auto, mss moet ze er mensen in vervoeren ruimte genoeg  ;D

Jeroentjuh

Looking good ;D

Welkom Kate, mooie foto's.....

Emiel

mile widziany!

;D

FGG

Ik had student moeten worden :eusa_wall:

Welkom op 't Forum, Kasia.

Mooie auto :eusa_drool:

FGG

Citaat van: LarsDan ga je toch iets langzamer...
Moet ook wel met 100pk minder :eusa_think:

Johann

lipton

Citaat van: Barry_C70 op 04-09-2007 14:38:27
:eusa_dance: Hey cuteness, what's goin on! Let me be the first to give you a warm welcome to the forum! Love the new sig and profile pic btw! ;D You and car looking like pure hotness as always!
are you two togheter?

fearless

Welkom op het forum, en erg mooie auto.  :eusa_whistle: